Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Windows, Windows, Window!!!






SaaaaWeeeet! The windows are in! This is Rhonda blogging today. The construction guys have worked really hard, and the studio is taking shape! Today Kevin, Chris, and Jobie, worked... on some things, I really don't know what they did, but it's looking GREAT!!! They are awesome workers!

Emmalee and Bridger and I had fun seeing the latest changes. By the way, there is some great window lighting in the new gallery. "Gallery", that is what we are calling the new room. Tyler is telling me now that this post is getting long, so... goodbye!

P.S. I love Tyler! I am so proud of him for following his heart, and building his Dream Studio! It's so fun to see it actually happening! We've been planning it for sooooo long!

4 comments:

Gina said...

It is looking awesome! How cute are your kids!!!!

cindy. said...

i love this post. good job, rhonda!

and i'm lovin' the natural light in the gallery even more. those kids make it look real good, too!

so, so exciting!

Teri J said...

Welcome to Horseshoe Bend! I have been seeing the building go up and was wondering what it would turn out to be. Yesterday as I was running small errands in town at the school I saw your sign. It really caught my eye because of the name. My SIL is married to a Cazier and it is not a common name. The building is going to be beautiful and what a wonderful job you do. I think I will have to save up for a family portrait when my youngest son graduates High School in 2012 because my eldest daughter will be here from Italy at that time. It is wonderful to see a new business opening in this small wonderful town.

Nancy Remling said...

Tyler, this is awesome!! I'm thrilled for you!!