Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Gibbs Family

It was fun working with the Gibbs Family! The purpose of the portrait session was to create impressionistic portraits. This family is great. Jonathan is a loving father and is a professional golf instructor. RuthAnn is a wonderful, talented, devoted mother. I especially love the portrait of RuthAnn reading to her children in the bottom image. I think it is beautiful and depicts the nurturing relationship that she has with her children. The children are a ton of fun. I especially enjoyed working with their daughter. She reminded me just how quickly children can change their moods. I got a kick out of the second to the last image. I wanted her to look out the window for the portrait, and she resisted with that look of "I don't want to!" Classic!

















No comments: